We are looking for a talented youth who is good in coordinating aspects, organization etc. This is your chance to coordinate our sub organisations in universities , districts and also the chapters in the global arena. If you are a youth who is passionate enough, Join our team now !!
International Chapter Coordinator
- Chapter coordinator / the Country Coordinator (C.C) is responsible for conducting the Road to Rights mission in the relevant country.
- Is responsible for the entire governing process of the organisation.
- C.C must cooperate with the Sri Lankan main Road to Rights hub where he/she will be informed about the projects that the mission should do.
- Each and every aspect should be reported to the main hub in Sri Lanka. (Meeting minutes, suggested project proposal ( should obtain the recommendation ) etc.)
- The Road to Rights Chapter in the relevant country cannot misuse the organisation for any reason whatsoever. The Country Coordinator will be held responsible.
Local Chapter Coordinator (L.C.C) + Assistant L.C
- Is responsible for all the local chapters in Sri Lanka.
- He /she will handle local chapters which includes school clubs and universities. They will be given a target to fulfil ( establishing local chapters ) during their term.
- Must have records of each chapter and suggest projects and activities for them to engage in.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication
- New and innovative ideas
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Register your self !
If you are a passionate youth who is willing to make change happen simply fill the application form and register yourself to the Road to Rights volunteer Force ! We hope to give you the best volunteer experience through out your journey with us .Sign Up Today!